In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 GDPR, the data subject must be previously informed about the use of its data and personal data processing is allowed only by explicit consent of the data subject unless in cases provided for by law.
The data controller is
LIANA SRL – Via dell’Artigianato,7 -31032 – Casale Sul Sile – TV CF e VAT 02503170264 / Tel.+39 .0422.827021 Fax+39. 0422.785364 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing
Personal data are processed in LIANA SRL’s routine activity for administration and accounting purposes:
- fiscal and accounting obligations;
- customer management(contract management, orders, shipments, invoices, checks on reliability and solvency);
- supplier management(contract management, orders, arrivals, invoices, selection based on company’s needs);
- sending of news about LIANA SRL’s products(newsletter), with your consent.
Recipients or categories of recipients your personal data can be communicated to
Firms or others who perform strictly related activities needed to manage the business relationship:
- credit institutes;
- consultants and self-employed individuals, on their own or associated
- mailing list external manager(for newsletter service);
- Service companies(also IT services) responsible for specific managements for contractual obligations(computer system management,
individuals who carry out data entry tasks, etc)
Personal data retention period
Personal data will be retained for a maximum period of 10 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship for administrative, accounting
or fiscal purposes.
Your personal data will never be published, set out or given to undetermined individuals.
This company doesn’t provide products or services for minors and the Controller doesn’t intentionally collect personal data about minors.
If any information about minors is unintentionally registered, the Controller will delete them immediately, upon user request.
Personal data is to be storaged for as long as needed to perform the requested service or, anyway, until your subscription is cancelled.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject has the right to know from the Controller if its data is currently being processed, and, if they are, he has the right to:
- obtain access to its personal data and, ask for correction or cancellation of them. Limit data processing of its concern or oppose to the
- receive in a structured format of common use and readable from an electronic device its personal data, and he has the right to send those data to
another Data Controller(data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making processes, profiling included;
- if expressed, withdraw its consent to the use of its personal data in every moment, without denying validity to the processing carried out before the withdraw;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority that, for Italy, is Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali(Personal data protection authority);
The user will be able at any moment – without any formalities(e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +39.0422.827021) – to exercise its rights, listed
above, by addressing the Data Controller or by using the module for complaint made available by the Garante at www.garanteprivacy.it
Data nature and consequences of non-communication
Without the data needed, it won’t be possible to provide the services and/or the products requested, totally or partially.
Your personal data for the Newsletter is optional, but not giving them will make it impossible to provide this service.
Consent can always be withdrawn, without affecting any data processing carried out before the withdraw.
In the case a violation occurs, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory Authority.
For any further clarification about this policy, or any further clarification about privacy, or if you want to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org